Our RieNiey Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

2014 Birthday Celebration~ Mi Familia

Assalamualaikum...
Good Morning everyone....

Today's entry is about 2014 birthday wrap of my family... :)


My beloved Ayah birthday is the opening of birthday celebration in my family.
30th June 2014


My Lovely handsome hubby :) is next.
17 July 2014


The third is mine :).
My office mate n principal join the suprise small birthday party at school of course. Thanks to Kak Gee. Love u :)
7 August 2014


The next one is my sweety little boy.
Hoping you'll be growing healthy, be a good Khalifah, a good son and Allah bless you always. Amin.
18 October 2014


The last one is my mommy @ ibu birthday. A bunch of cuppies for her :)
Closing birthday party for this year :)
22 October 2014

 Last but not least, FYI all the cakes (except mine) i've ordered from my old fren @ my primary schoolmate; Hanim who is a daughter of my Bahasa Melayu teacher at SK Kesang Tua, Jasin, Melaka.

Her cakes so delicious, not so sweet n just nice. We also can request the design as the above cakes which I insisted her to do so. Hahahaha.. :)

Highly recommended if you are living in Melaka. Delivery service also available. Not to forget the surprise project too :)

If you are interested, you can click this link ----> Sisters Baker and order the cakes you want! or you can also follow her insta #sisters baker

FB page : Sisters Baker
Owner FB : Hanim Ahlan
post signature
&
13months Aqil

No comments:

Post a Comment